Hi,

A while back i let people know about the little app i was working on.

Well, I have added a few features people had asked for:

1) Manually select themes to open (Browse to index.theme file)
http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/IconLibrary#5257576834586235490

2) An Icon set editor has been added.  To open the editor right click on
an icon set in the list view and select 'Icon set properties'.  It works
well in most cases but it definitely needs testing.  Moreover, I would
welcome some usability suggestions on what would be the most natural way
to edit icon sets.
http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/IconLibrary#5257576838453371282

3) You can jump to the 'target' icon set in the list view when the
selected icon set is a symlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/IconLibrary#5257578937428801058

I plan on adding custom background colors when time allows.  As for now
i welcome any feedback and further suggestions, and definitely contact
me when you inevitably find some bugs.

You can download the tar.gz here:
http://code.launchpad.net/icon-library/trunk/alpha1/+download/icon-library-16102008.tar.gz

I look forward to your comments.