Conor Schaefer wrote:
> Agreed, they do look sharp. But I think that the slick black with
> "electric" orange accents is where mainline Ubuntu is headed anyway,
> so how would US differentiate itself appearance-wise if this should occur?

IMO, it's up to Ubuntu to differentiate itself from us. ;) Since we've
(Studio) have continually led the was as far as a dark theme by default
goes.

I'll be putting testing art into Jaunty in the next few weeks. The idea
is to still ship the blue art, just not have it default. Note, none of
this is final. Mostly tinkering/brainstorming.

In the end, I don't see it happening for Ubuntu anyway. There are too
many issues that regular desktop users just won't accept. Studio can
because we're looking to be edgy. Take more risks. Many bugs have been
found and fixed because of our theme. Ubuntu I don't think is in a place
to do the same.

-Cory K.