On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Anton Kerezov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I just finished some of the hard work on New Wave that will in time
> become version 0.7. Share your opinions and criticism about it. The
> archive is attached. Screenshot:
>
> http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64395_Screenshot_122_452lo.jpg
>

> Changes:
> - The top of the windows
> - Changed Focus images for buttons, headers, check/radio buttons.
> - Intensified progressbar color
> - Default button indication
> - New Toolbars
> - Sliders
> - Check/option animation like behaviour
>

> There are few bugs that appeared from the changes such as the need of
> useChrome.css file for Firefox and strange main menu in Evolution. If
> somebody knows a way to fix them he is welcomed to help.
>

> Anton

Anton, I have to say that I like the old New Wave min/max/close better than
the one you implemented here. I feel the shape is just too jagged. I do like
the buttons a lot.

For the min/max perhaps instead of making the shape smaller, you could
extend it to cover the entire min/max/close as the same size.

Keep up the good work!
-Arj