Thank you all for your comments :)

2008/12/2 Thorsten Wilms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 15:13 -0300, spg76 wrote:
>
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
>
> Hi!
>
> I much prefer the second version. Black handles are better and look
> classic. The L shape helps to avoid the problematic negative spaces you
> have with the triangle. Those make the first design harder to read in
> smaller sizes. Or maybe it's just the strong diagonal falling line that
> bothers me.

The second version (L shape, black handles) it's based on the current icon
from the Human theme.
I'll make different colors as Cory suggested, if I have the time.

> The upper blade seems to be darker.

I made it like this based on the scissors that I have here on my desktop :)
Should I make it lighter?

> I would expect a tiny shadow cast by the upper blade on the lower blade
> (only large version).

I'll add this later.

> The marks on smaller sizes need to be emphasised (48 and 32, 22 and 16
> are maybe better off without).
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms
>
> thorwil's design for free software:
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com/

Yes. I'll see how they look if emphasised the marks. If I don't like it, I
get rid of them.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org