Hey y'all.
There have been almost no visual changes in Dust (and there may not be
any more changes) since the 0.2 series came out, but I am announcing
version 0.2.9. Highlights:
* An xfwm4 theme.
* Small update to scrollbars--I'm not sure if it's okay, so please
comment. It's now white and somewhat bordered.
* Lighter selected items text for inactive windows
* Better dark color support. Try using #343330 for window background
color.
* A third point number! Looklooklook! zero point two *point nine*! XD

Dust still requires the murrine-svn engine packaged in intrepid. When/if
a newer engine makes it to Jaunty, we'll update the theme.

Download at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/DustTheme

I hope you like it! :D