Ok folks, updated the image with more realist and more Ubuntu brown.
http://picasaweb.google.com/nomasteryoda/JauntyDesigns

Again, comments and suggestions are most welcome. ... This is an exciting thing for me to help in the artwork that will ship with Jaunty.

Regards,

Jeff Hatfield - aka nomasteryoda