On Sunday 01 March 2009 09:22:00 Patrice Vetsel wrote:
> I don't understand this new GDM.

What don't you understand?

> Where does it come from ?

It came from Mat Tomaszewsi and myself

> No discussion here about it before release ?

While we do try to discuss things with the community the decisions are always
made by Canonical. Due to a combination of forming a new team and deadlines
there was no time to discuss this design on the list. Because of this, we
tried to include it in the release as soon as possible so that it could be
thoroughly tested, etc.

> Is it pre-final GDM theme ?

Yes and if there are no problems it will be the final

> Who is making final GDM/gnome theme ?

See above ;)

--
Ken