Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 15:03 -0200, spg76 wrote:
>
>> I uploaded to the wiki a new icon for applications-science.
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
>>

> Hmm, the opening suggests that it is exactly on eye level, so everything
> below we look down on. Maybe eye-level somewhere in the middle or above
> the whole thing would work better?

I think this works just fine on the whole.

> Maybe green would look more "scientific" and less dangerous?

Ok wait. Who the *hell* wants science without danger?!! Where's the fun
in that? :P

Generally I think this is fine Sebastien. Tinker if you like.

What else on the wiki do you think is ready to upload?

My votes are:

    * start-here (as long as the lighting is fixed later)
    * accessories-calculator "updated"(with a revision to happen when
      Milan is happy)
    * help-about (change "i" once overall font is chosen)
    * preferences-system-network
    * network-workgroup

-Cory K.