В 20:47 +0100 на 18.03.2009 (ср), Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen написа:
> 'sudo apt-get install p7zip' saved my day :-)
>
> Here goes:
>
>  - Really polished, probably the best version hitherto. Super work overall.

Thank you :)

>  - The scrollbars are very experimental and they work well on some
> widgets and not so good on others. It is very good for embedded lists
> and tree views, but not so good on fx. GMail's embedded text editor
> (which I am using as I write this :-)). Another problematic case is
> when the scrollbar is on the right. You can try this out in Gnome
> Terminal by configuring the "Scrolling" tab in its profile. I don't
> know how RTL languages lay out the scrollbars...

I agree that there are some apps that ignore the rules of positioning
the scrollbars but you can get used to it. Even if it is only scrollbar
it preserves it's shape and  general sunken look at the left side.

>  - Have you experimented with some kind of left edge on the scrollbar.
> The problem is that it appears a bit "floating" the widget on the left
> of it does not provide a natural border (again see embedded GMail
> editor).

You mean right edge? No I haven't experimented because my purpose is to
cut lines in order to make the interface look simpler. I have done this
because ppl use the only slider to drag the contents up and down and the
arrows very rarely. That is why I decided the right lines are not
necessary at all.

>  - Looking at "The Widget Factory" It looks like the text entries in
> GtkCombo does not align pixel perfect with their arrow-buttons (there
> seems to be some cruft in the right corners of the entries).
> GtkComboBoxEntry looks good though.

I know for this but don't know how to match (in the gtkrc) the entry of
the combo in order to make it with better shape to fit the button
(currently drawn: normal entry + partial button). If you know smth I'll
be glad to hear it.

Anton