Am Dienstag, den 17.03.2009, 08:35 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> Oliver Scholtz 1 wrote:
> > I uploaded to the wiki new icons for applications-other.
> > Think it's more Breathe-like ... ;)
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
> >

> Oliver, while you are totally free to create/submit what you like,
> please note that Sebastien's approach of working to complete a
> particular section of icons has shown to work quite well. So submitting
> an icon that has already been done, and completely breaks from the rest
> of the icons perspective-wise (this being the biggest issue for me)
> isn't the best way to go.
>
> I think a better focus would to finish up the media icons. Then,
> perhaps, the navigation icons?
>

> -Cory K.

I am now with fixing "play" and doing the "stop" one.
I will continue with the rest. ;)
I see the submission only as a gallery for ideas and as a base for
discussion and improving done Icons, too if something is wrong.
Some of them haves the power to be included finally in the Set - others
goes to Nirvana. :)
So I am able to use Inkscape I can try to improve some Icons I saw
working on Gnome and thought this must be fixed, because dislike. Okay
honestly I was disliked only with "applications-other" ... :)
I don't know who draw it and how are the feelings for it. If I hurt
somebody, so I am sorry. Only want try to help "Breahte" will be very
Eyecandy - nothing else.

Sincerly Oliver