spg76 wrote:
> The Oxygen set have different types of flash cards (media-flash,
> media-flash-memory-stick, media-flash-sd-mmc, media-flash-smart-media),
> maybe we can do something like that but I don't know how this work on GNOME.

We should be able to. I added some already.  Just add whatever I missed
to the flash section on the Submissions page and I'll do the rest.

If anyone wonders where we can do things like this (use specific icons
where generic ones are usually used) just look at sets like Tango or
GNOME. If there's a symlink for it we can change it to a real icon.

-Cory K.