On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 09:34 -0400, Cory K. wrote:

> Well, I put "Breathe" where I did because it's a major project directly
> under the Artwork team. Not aimed for any particular cycle/release.
> Which is what I always felt Incoming/ was for. (or minor projects)

Well, Incoming happens to contain per-release and "long term" since a
while now. I wouldn't move all the long term projects up. It's good to
have continued themes very close to the release-specific pages, I think.

> So with that, I personally would move Blubuntu (if it were more active),
> Kyūdō and the new "Powder" effort would go there as well. (directly
> under Artwork/) Basically any *major*, long-term projects would go under
> Artwork/.

Kyūdō will be split up inside Documentation and any effort based on it
will live elsewhere, most likely starting in Incoming/SomeRelease.
That's at least the current state of my plans :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/