daniel planas armangue wrote:
> El dom, 03-05-2009 a las 12:30 -0300, spg76 escribió:
>
>> I like B.
>> But I think that should have a symbols inside like Thorsten mentioned
>> (a plus sign?) and the color should be a little darker.
>>

> it seems that people do not agree =(, please Cory decided.
> in that moment i'm working in mail set, i fixing all icons, i think is
> now rendered perfect), just hang in the pack but I need the new-message

Well my opinion is mostly in line with Thorsten and Sebastien's.

I feel that it would be great to simply use color to represent use of
the icons but since color can have different meanings across cultural
lines I think it's not enough. This is where I think traditional glyphs
will help. So go with the colored circles trying to pick the best color
for use in conjunction with the appropriate glyph.

I really like the glow idea around the "junk" envelopes but is it enough?

Also, has the look of the envelope been settled? I know there was
various opinions but not really a consensus. Personally, I think it's
fine but if something better comes along I wouldn't fight a change.

-Cory K.