On Monday 04 May 2009 14:01:01 Steve Dodier wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Althought i love the folder icon you've made (just don't forget to remove
> the 3 little dots when rendering it in low resolutions, imo), i think
> there's something wrong with this home icon. It made me think of a mushroom
>
> :P I know this is very cultural (because there probably are places with
> : such
>
> an architecture in Africa/Asia), but i can't think of a house when i see
> this icon ;)
>
> Cordially, SD.

Thanks for your comment. I also thought it looks like a mushroom, however, I
totally ignored this while I was working :) The reason that I've done like
that is to make a "soft" and/or "sweet" home icon. Personally I've never seen
a house like that :) But I think most of the home icons are funny. Anyway, I
changed it a bit.

--
Ufuk Kılıçaslan
http://ufuxlinux.com