On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Cory K. <coryis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will make small exceptions for Sebastien if he completes some of his
> ideas currently posted to the wiki.

This week I will try to do the small sizes and some retouches for the
audio-card and make another version of input-keyboard.
Also, I could make other icons based on the new monitor if you all like it
(screensaver and gnome-screenshot comes to mind).

> I will use the time to audit the icons for consistency and bug hunt. I
> will write up a quick HOWTO for anyone who wants to build the set from
> BZR and help test.

If we found a bug, we should report it on Launchpad, right?

In addition, I will need someone to make up a beauty shot of the icons
> to be used in various places we post the release. A 800x600px shot
> should be fine.
>
> Places to post besides DeviantArt And the *-Look sites?

Do we need a logo for this?

> I have no ETA. I /hope/ to have it ready for this weekend but my work
> schedule is heavy and the release might get pushed into next week. Maybe
> we need a dedicated release manager?

Maybe we do. What the release manager would be doing exactly?
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org