On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM, solaris manzur <sl.sola...@gmail.com> wrote:
> excuse me but those breath icons are HORRIBLE for Gnome, it would be good
> for KDE but gnome needs tango icons style, like gnome-color, please I have
> just apply the new breathe icon set to gnome and they look horrible
>
> --

It's a bit rude to post on a community list where people are
developing the Breath icon set and tell them their work is "horrible,"
don't you think? At least try to be constructive...

Anyway, like I said, this is a community list. We don't make any type
of decision on default artwork. You don't need to install them if you
don't like them.

Never the less, gnome-colors will be installable with a simple "sudo
apt-get install gnome-colors" for karmic.

 - Andrew