Hello everyone.

I am the maintainer of an expanded version of the Gartoon theme,
called Gartoon Redux. There are roughly 400 additional icons compared
to Gartoon, and the coverage is pretty extensive. The style is
consistent with the old Gartoon icons. I want to ask,
is it possible to use my icon set in Edubuntu instead of the old Gartoon set,
which is quite lacking in its coverage in some areas?

I have created a Debian package of the theme, which is available from
my Launchpad PPA:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/tweenk/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/tweenk/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
The name of the package is gnome-icon-theme-gartoon-redux.

I'm currently exposing the theme to the outside world through gnome-look.org:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Gartoon+Redux?action=content&content=74841

Regards, Krzysztof Kosiński