On Tuesday, 26 May 2009 17:06:12 ApOgEE wrote:
> Thanks for the reply and update. Now I can run the sample. Pretty
> awesome... I really love it.
Glad it runs! Phew :P

> I hope to see this go further. Maybe having a designer environment where we
> can click and drag and finally generate the thingium.
I keep dreaming that I have started this and then I wake up screaming :D It's
a lot of work, but I have some ideas...

> Or maybe by creating
> a thingium player where we can simply play a tar.gz containing the thingium
> and the svg resources.
Good idea. I should look into that.

> There are lots more we can do and I'm interested to
> help out and see it go further.
Please do. I am a cvs noob, so have no idea how to work with another person on
code, but hope to figure it out. I have added a file YOU_CAN_HELP which will
show the priorities.

> anyway, there is one error while running the follow.thingum.py
Thanks again. Too many quick fixes and not enough eyeballs! It's repaired now
and the follow.thingum has been remarked and tidied-up somewhat.

Do another checkout. The PNG and SVG export demos are there now too.
\d
--
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/things/