I gotta say, personally, I don't agree at all with the desaturation. It
just really doesn't bother me and IMO no stronger a color than the
current Human ones. The reasons cited for the changes to this folder in
this thread (and mentioned before) often come down to cultural views and
simple opinion.

I'm reluctant to make this change because of the additional want (no
louder than this saturation change mind you) for a new folder
altogether. Thus, we will be going over this all over again. Think about
how many icons use the folder in some fashion. It's not just this 1
icon. It's many.

Now. :) Having said all that I'm not totally against this change.
Sebastien would need to give it a +1 (I wanna hear what kwwii has to say
because of his work with Oxygen) You guys also have to realize the
amount of work constantly changing the folder will make. Especially as
time goes on and temper that with your need/want to change. We can't do
this every time someone new comes in. ;)

For now, I will not merge the change and would simply like the proposal
on the wiki until a consensus is reached.

-Cory K.