Kenneth Wimer wrote:

> Well, first off, you need to take my comments in perspective. I said
> that using red in a panel icon should mean something, not just be for
> the looks.
>

> --
> Kenneth

I had understood ur point about the use of red, before that day i didnt
realize that,
Taking note of that, i thought that since it applied to the notify-osd
also apart from the panels icons, bringing it to the whole system would
make more sense. would make things more uniform[uniformity i think is
what is mainly not yet achieved in Ubuntu :( ]

and i dint think that red was the correct color for save!

on hind sight, i think i used ur name more to names drop :P

cheers,
mac_v