On Tuesday 07 July 2009 05:25:42 Neal Grieb wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I'm new to this group, and was just wondering if there is anything that I
> could help work on. Hope to hear back. Thanks,
> ngrieb

First thing to do is to read all the info on the wiki page(s).
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork and the pages linked from their should give you
a feel for what is going on. Naturally, we are working towards our next
release; so anything concerning that is on the front burner.

Oh, and you probably don't know it, but you should answer emails with your
response below the quoted message ;) It is considered rude to "top-post"
(google might explain more).
--
Kenneth