dani wrote:
> On vie, 2009-07-17 at 20:49 -0400, Cory K. wrote:
>
>> Daniel has sent me a pack of 76 icons all color corrected! It's really
>> striking how much a difference it makes. There might be slight tweaks
>> after this but this was something that really needed to be done.
>>
>> After the branch merge is done (see other thread) his color fixes will
>> be uploaded. He should also be assembling a palette for other to better
>> follow later and will be acting as our "Palette Police" from here on out. :)
>>

> I'm working on a new sub-wiki page for revisions.
>
> My idea is that all icons must undergo a revision of 2 filters:
>
> 1-color Palette
>
> 2-pixel grid
>
> Once the icons have presented two revisions passed the icon is ready to
> be uploaded.
>
> Also many current icons should be revised to satisfy the overall
> consistency and professionalism of the work.
>
> it's mucho work but it is necessary to ensure:
>
> -quality
> -consistency
> -professional
>
> (must be borne in mind that there are many different artists working on
> the set)
>

> pd: this work is waiting to be confirmed and accepted by cory but I
> volunteer to be reviewing all the icons from the upcoming release.

I think the idea is sound but this should be done on the Submissions
page. We can do this work without question on the rest of the icons but
the fact of the matter is very little folks care about the rest of the
pages.

So, my opinion is to do this on Submissions from here on out and you
continue your work and I'll upload the result.

-Cory K.