Hello All

I've just submitted a patch for tangerine-icon-theme package to fix 3 bugs.

I did a -3ubuntu1 version. But it seems a bit odd, cause I thought it
was an Ubuntu driven theme.

Who is driver / maintainer of upstream launchpad.net/tangerine-icon theme?

Who has access to change driver / maintainer?

Does anyone wants to actively maintain it?

I would love to maintain it =) I'm not an artists but I love this
theme and I'm a fairly good packager / autotools intermediate user.
There are already a few submissions on launchpad bugs which I would be
willing to investigate (legal / licensing) and incorporate.

(I like breathe as well and I'm not intending to steal thunder ;-) I
just want tangerine to still be in decent shape in ubuntu/debian
archives)

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),