On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Silver <sil...@darkdesign.eu> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I installed a desktop version of Ubuntu on my pc yesterday so i am very
> green to Ubuntu.
> But after some hours getting used to the new layout etc i really saw the
> great potential of Ubuntu!
> Still snooping around all the great apps and programs that are free and
> open source, installed some programs already but still looking for some
> that i use on xp(yes sorry i do own a copy of win xp)but that i would
> love to run in Ubuntu.
>
> But i do have over 10 years experience with graphics, designing in 2d
> and 3d on my computer.
> My tool of the trade are a wacom tablet, ps cs4, 3dmax, poser, bryce.
> I run my own website at darkdesign.eu where i share a wide range of
> resources.
> But you can also find my work at silver-.deviantart.com.
> Or you might come across my work some where else on the Internet
>
> I would defiantly want to spend some of my time designing something for
> Ubuntu and getting to know this new OS better.
> So if there is any interest, great project or something else i might be
> able to assist let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul "Silver" Ripmeester

> signature database 4390 (20090902) __________

> http://www.eset.com
>

> --

The deviantart link doesn't work.

Also, I recommend you look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork to get a feel
for what the Artwork team does. Please note it does NOT do default artwork,
that is the responsibility of Canonical's hired artists. It does stuff for
the community-themes packages, as well as other non-default artwork.