On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 17:21 -0700, j_baer wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> In preparation for the Karmic Beta (10/1) I uploaded a new build (90926-1)
> of the Night Impression Theme to the wki. The main change is adopting the
> new Humanity icon theme.

Hi,
Just a heads-up, Humanity theme will soon be available as two themes ,
"Humanity" and "Humanity-Dark" in the default install.

Humanity works well with light panels and Humanity-Dark for Dark panels.
We have done this due to concerns of lack of contrast in the panel
icons.[Single shade didnt work well for both light and dark panels as we
had hoped]

So , since Night Impression is using a dark Panel  , the "Humanity-Dark"
would be a better option. As "Humanity" panel icons will be darker and
be even less visible on a dark panel :)

Since we are in beta freeze right now , this new icon theme will be
uploaded after beta release.

Also, anyone using a dark panel might want to change their theme.

--
Cheers,
mac_v