Andrew SB wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As Lucid is a Long Term Support release, I feel that this is a good
> time to clean up some of the artwork releated packages in the archive.
> A number of packages haven't been updated at all since Hardy,
> esentially un-maintained. Some look and feel quite out-dated, and if
> we are going to carry them for the life of the LTS, they're only going
> to feel more so going forward.
>
> - Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

Andrew,

I could not agree more. My desire is to move the Impression and Night
Impression GTK themes to a unified code base (  I've already started work on
this ) with no major changes.

For me the wild card is the work being done by the  Ayatana team. This is
something I would like to leverage if it will be ready in time.

I believe Ken would like artwork to be ready before the first beta on March
18th.

John