On Nov 13, 2009 8:10am, Morgan <morgan.desi...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I run, for example, nautilus or firefox, by terminal, I get this

error:

" /usr/share/themes/Human/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:105: error: unexpected

identifier `trough_border', expected character `}' "

but the character '}' is present!

And my Human theme does not seem like normal, with squared borders and

some other imperfections.

--

Various errors in /usr/share/themes/Impression/gtk-2.0/gtkrc

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/371646

You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber

of the bug.

Thanks for the bug report. I tested Firefox and Nautilus from a terminal window and the error is not present in the current version of Impression & Night Impression (see wiki for tar).

My output is as follows:

ba...@baerj-desktop:~$ firefox

(firefox:6572): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple times
ba...@baerj-desktop:~$ nautilus

(nautilus:6689): Eel-CRITICAL **: eel_preferences_get_boolean: assertion `preferences_is_initialized ()' failed

John