В 10:48 +0100 на 20.01.2010 (ср), Thorsten Wilms написа:

> Clean work.
Thanks!

>  But I would prefer tabs or a sidebar instead of having
> separate dialogs (window management hassle). Have one page with the path
> plus what is on "Theme Settings", but perhaps call it "Properties".
> Other pages: "GTK", "Metacity" and "Export".

Yeah I think that there could one more page "Package" alonside the
others. I think that a numbered list of steps in order to create the
theme would be the best.

> For the content of "Theme Settings": try labels on the left.

I just tried to save some space.

> On "Metacity Settings": "Title parts order" needs explanation right in
> place or an interface where you can move blocks around (most likely too
> complicated to code to be worth it, though).

Sure it does need this and will get one in the real project.

> You would either have to remember the date of last modification on
> export, or keep a copy of the last export around for a comparison.

I think that the date would be the preferred way of checking this.

Thanks for the reply! I hoped more people would like to see this
implemented and comment but it seems to be only you and me :) If it is
so I think it is not worth it implementing. What do you think? Anybody
else?