Thanks, Thorsten.  Nice t-shirt, but you're right, it's not the one I'm
referring to.  The design I'm referring to is the one on the shirts they gave
away at UDS  in Dallas last November.  Maybe I'll have to scan the shirt I have
or try to reproduce it.  It's got a lot of movement and shows "speed", which is
one of the themes I'm trying to emulate.

Déa Million
www.DeaMillion.com

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall
never sit in.  -Greek Proverb