Anyone that wants a jersey can get one.  I've sent an email to the Ubuntu
Cyclists group letting them know about the jerseys.  There has been a lot of
interest so far.

I'm not trying to make a profit on the jerseys, so if you would like one I
can order you one and have it sent to you.  You would just have to pay for
the jersey and shipping.  If you can group requests together to make my job
easier, then that would be good.  I think the jerseys are going to run about
$45 a piece (need to confirm).

I believe that I have good contacts at Canonical.  I'm just giving them some
time.  I know they are busy.

Trey