I'm pretty sure that's impossible, because I believe the current boot doesn't
know the progress. That's why the dots actually loop and don't light up
following the percentage of the OS loaded.

From: show...@shaw.ca
To: ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:25:53 -0700
Subject: [ubuntu-art] Suggestion

This is a suggestion since I have no talent in art <G>

When Ubuntu first boot with the Ubuntu and the few dots under

I would recommend the following

Have the word Ubuntu written inside the logo with the logo gradually increasing
with the original color using each segment

as Ubuntu loads  the same could be applied when system check using a gradual
scale per segment...

Again just a suggestion..

Richard Collard

show...@shaw.ca