True, ..just forgot about, the restrictive icon (sizes), while creating it.

Anyway, many thanks to hear from you, my intention was also to come in
contact with you all, so just created, something bla bla bla..

For any design request, you can always count on me! to look at my
works, you're welcome at my site.

Regards,

Devraj
http://devrajbaruah.com/