On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Goce Mitevski <goce.mitev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What's clip mean?
>
> My idea was to get a sense of speed (with the very fast turning Ubuntu
> logo wheel) and associate it with the fast boot times of the latest
> version of Ubuntu. The counter counts 10 seconds which is the time
> that takes Lucid Lynx to boot...
>
> Goce
>
> ---
>
> Nicer2 - Making Companies Nicer All Over The World
> http://www.nicer2.com
>
> --

The boot speed you showed is not consistent with mine, now that I have
the amount of programs I need on Ubuntu my boot speed has been raised
to about a minute, it might also be the general speed of my computer.
If you really want to show how quickly Ubuntu boots up then you need
to do a side-by-side comparison turning on the same computer with
windows and Ubuntu. I'm not sure how to record a booting sequence but
I'm sure there are ways it can be done.

--
nathanm...@gmail.com