Holy Hell. I started this set 2 years ago?
https://launchpad.net/breathe-icon-set Wow. I do feel old. :P (another
reference:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2008-September/007559.html)

Anyhow, life got complicated as it does for many of us and I have not
been able to make a commit since December of last year. (pretty sad) I
am working on a part-time basis with the Studio folks again and just
cannot take on any more. Especially since Sebastian who defined the look
early cannot come back as well.

That said, I'm offering the project to anyone who can demonstrate that
they can do something with it. At the very least, I'd give it over to
someone who can hold it in trust. Maybe Thorsten or Ken? IDK.

The project has alot of info and work generated. It would be a shame to
let it languish.

-Cory K.