On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 10:56 -0700, j_baer wrote:
> Thanks Martin,
>
> As I look to our friends at Fedora and openSuse as far as I can tell they
> still use a Wiki for collaboration. Are we missing something or do they know
> something we should?
>
> John

They are using it does not mean that they prefer it ;)
>From Fedora
team :<http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/another-design-hub-mockup/>

There are a lot of issues with wiki like surge protection that thorwil
mentions and the wiki being very tedious, lets not dwell too much on it
now :)

Also, a reminder to everyone, we have an irc channel for Ubuntu:
#ubuntu-artwork , do come and hang out.. ;)
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork#Get%20Involved>
This channel has existed for a very long time.

--
Cheers,
Vish