Hey everyone,

I need three or four people to give us some feedback on how we operate
the Ubuntu art team and the art communities in general. You need to be
recent members and have a desire to or have worked on making Ubuntu
pretty.

* How did you learn about this part of the community?
* What attracted you to this type of participation?
* Where did you look first for information on getting involved?
* Did you feel the places you looked for information were useful? If
not, how could we improve?
* When learning skills and content for participating, were the resources
you used useful? If not, how could we improve?
* What recommendations would you make for improving your experience in
our community?

Email me privately if you want to be anonymous.

* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityReview/Sep2010