On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 14:07 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:

> ccHost, without a doubt that's the best tool for actual submissions for
> the immediate. The only thing that needs to be done is to move it's svg
> preview from imagemagick to rsvg-convert.
>
> The wiki can be used for all the documentation for the projects. I
> thought this was the agreed plan? (just to confirm, ivanka that's what
> we have in the blueprint?)

>From what I recall, there was just consensus about the wiki being
inappropriate (at least for handling contributions) and on that no time
should be wasted on a temporary solution. Especially as those can end up
being sticky.

That said, we will have to use the wiki for documentation purposes until
there is another solution.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: