Hey Jef,

I had a little play with Firebug too and these changes did make the pages a lot
cleaner. I think showing a clearer hierarchy between elements it's rather
important — for example you hadn't noticed the headings…

About having one of the headers in orange and the other ones in grey, I suppose
it's a matter of experimenting and seeing what works best.

Thanks,
Yaili.