On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM, coz DS <cosimo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Сергей <shnat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>> I've made a custom version of this logo, based on Compiz current one. See
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5279564/Compiz_Unity.svg
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> --
>> Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff
>>
>> --
>>

> Hey guy,
>  Yes I was going to update the logo  after getting feedback from the team
> on my combining the "u" from ubuntu font with the compiz arrow,
> I submitted the logo to see if it could be considered for the upcoming
> compiz/unity 11.04.
>   I appreciate  the updated version.
> dont for get to include my name lol
>
> coz

Hey guy,
 Just one more thing,
    Although I like the same appearance as the compiz icon.. I wanted the
compiz/unity logo / icon to be somewhat simplified ...
It was after all to represent "unity" and in this context  "combination"  so
recreating the compiz icon  wasnt exactly what I had in mind.. but I do
appreciate the the icon :)

coz