Сергей-33 wrote:

>    - update checkbox-gtk header with the new Ubuntu logo
>    - update checkbox-gtk header with the new Ubuntu logo
>    - update Ubuntu brainstorm look and feel
>    - update and improve hwdb.ubuntu.com look
>    - design a better unity logo (?)
> Where shall I put it? Shall I report bugs in Launchpad and tag them
> 'needs-artwork'? Or shall I edit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Tasks?

Sergey,

Thank you for the proposals. We should discuss these further before adding
them as tasks for the team.

1. update checkbox-gtk header with the new Ubuntu logo

** Is this the Ubuntu application testing tool?

2. update Ubuntu brainstorm look and feel

** This community site is run on ideatorrent software. This request should
come from the community as it may involve some coding.

3. update and improve hwdb.ubuntu.com look

** Agreed, who runs this site?

4. design a better unity logo

** Who is the author?

Thank you again for bringing these to our attention.

John