coz wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM, j_baer <bae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> coz wrote:
>> >
>> > Having seen these,, i thought at least I could better the original ones
>> > submitted;
>> >
>> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/132551/compiz-unity/cu3.svg
>> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/132551/compiz-unity/cu2.svg
>> >
>> > I believe that Сергей; should also get credit for these as well.
>> > I dont want to forget  a contributor named  graphfreak who origianlly
>> > designed the newer compiz logo/icon from which these were  taken
>> >
>> > coz
>> >

>> coz,
>>
>> These are good but somewhere along the way I missed the reason for this.
>>
>> Are these submissions proposals? If so, for whom?
>>
>> BTW: Don't forget the Artwork Team logo task. :-)
>>
>> John
>> --
>>

> Hey John,
>  These are ideas for compiz/unity.. no one proposed them... well...other
> than myself. however,
> considering that unity now has compiz as backend,  I felt it needed a new
> logo/icon.
>   So, essentially I am asking that these be considered as the compiz/unity
> logo/icon.
>
> coz

Coz,

Thank you you for taking the initiative. Justing * thinking out loud *, IMO
we need to make contact with the owners of the current icon to discover if
they are agreeable to a change. The response may be yes, yes with additional
changes, or no.

If the response is * yes with additional changes * my desire would be to add
it to the project board, create a "spec", and open it up for submissions.

Thoughts?

John