David,

The desire of the Ubuntu community is to assist the LibreOffice community as
best as we can. The negative comments expressed by some do not represent the
community at large.

Although frustrating to some, in the world of open source you do the best
you can with the resources available. Surprisingly it works out very well.
:-)

If the desire of the LibreOffice community is to engage artistic submissions
as a contest I am willing to offer my submissions and encourage others to do
the same.

The spec on the wiki is draft waiting your review and comment and as I
stated earlier to your list, folks will need direction on how to post
submissions. The desired tool is your call.

For the members who participate on this team may I remind you that your
actions are to always reflect the Ubuntu code of conduct and to represent
the community in the best possible manner. Anything less is unacceptable.

Best regards,

John