Talking about this, How can I know about the LoCos in my area?  I mean, I
visited  http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ and in my country, (méxico) there
says tha México is not aproved, and I like to contribute in my area.
So, wahat can I do? or what should I think about this?

*By the way, I´m new, My name is Larissa I´m from México and my hobbie is
design and documetation, and I really like to contribute with UBUNTU.*
*
*
*greets!*

2010/12/7 Thorsten Wilms <t...@freenet.de>

> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 16:56 +0300, Сергей wrote:
> > By the way, where are LoCos in all this? They are supposed to handle
> > language and cultural barriers, aren't they?
>
> Some LoCos do their own thing regarding artwork.
>
> That's fine and makes a lot of sense regarding language barriers and
> filling local needs, though doing it in a more visible way could make
> the Ubuntu artwork realm more attractive.
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms
>
> thorwil's design for free software:
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com/