On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 14:09 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 07:47 -0500, John Baer wrote:
> > The deadline to the new Artwork Team Logo project is extended to
> > 2011-01-02 (...)
>
> I messed up the date on the wiki and just fixed that. Like I said
> earlier, 1st of February, so 2011-02-01.
>
> Sorry about that. Being the one to propose that ISO format, it had to me
> getting it wrong, of course :}

Why dont we forget the ISO naming and just stick with something that is
Human-readable? ;)

The date formats vary around the world and it will always be confusing
for anyone looking at plain numbers for date/months.

Instead, for months we use "Jan/Feb/Mar.../Dec" . And yrs/dates are
numerical YYYY/DD?

That way there would never arise this confusion of the date/month order.

--
Cheers,
Vish