On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 08:12 -0500, John Baer wrote:
> Got it! " python sizes -o folder image.png"

Good thing you found that out. Currently you have to specify the output
directory with -o, always. Sorry about that.

Of course one also has to make sure the file permission allow execution.

I updated my blog post accordingly.

I have no clue why I didn't run into this problem, before. Did most of
my testing with files installed via setup.py, but there should be no
difference.

Meanwhile, my PPA issue has been solved, thanks to the patience of
Julian Edwards. I simply didn't import my GPG key and already having my
SSH key there, using it with bzr all the time, made me think that would
be it.

But now I have to look into the -o issue, first.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/