The artwork page contained such a nice and clear table, and now it's gone :(

As far as I understand, we just agreed that something must be done, we
didn't discuss what exactly. As far as I know from my wiki administration
experience, edits of pages with high visibility must be very deliberate, so
please post here any changes you are going to apply. If the change is too
complex to describe it here, create a changed page in your personal
namespace on the wiki and post a link here. I think it's better to set this
as a team rule.

Moreover, please post here before removing any content. It's very
discouraging to see results of your hard work removed without a trace, so
any removals must be very deliberate, too.

Respectfully,
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff