2011/2/16 Pumpkin Lord <eldis.des...@gmail.com>

> About placement, it is placed exactly on the upper virtual edge, like
> side Ubuntu logo, and back tab. And on the right side, it is lined
> with main title tab edge too, so if someone have some suggestion where
> to place it, I'm open for it. To me this current placement seems
> logical.

I think it makes the picture dis-balanced: the upper right corner looks
visually heavy with this addition, and has no counterbalance. In addition,
it breaks the obvious "frame" of the "content zone" created by consistent
padding.

I usually label my desktop edition CDs "LiveCD", because alternate is not
live and sever is server and doesn't have a livecd at all, so IMO it's
better to use "32bit liveCD" instead of "32bit desktop edition" and get rid
of any corner labels at all.

Also I've finally figured out what's so annoying on the other side: circled
Ubuntu logo, when put in another circle, looks stupefying. It's also
visually heavier than Tux and GNOME logo the way it is now, so it doesn't
look consistent with them.

Hope this helps make an even better cover.

Respectfully,
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff