Thorwil,

Thanks for the hard work you put in man, your vision and critique were
really critical for me. Thanks for introducing me to the artwork list, the
wider opensource artwork world.

I too have been dialing back my participation on the list for the very same
reasons you state. I plan to submit my svgs for the artwork logo, and then
probably continue submitting artwork to Ubuntu as an individual but after
this cycle I no longer plan to actively contribute unless there is something
really worthwhile. I have lost faith I suppose.

Best of luck, in whatever/wherever you plan to go next.
--
Saleel