On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Saleel Velankar <svela...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Сергей <shnat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's also quite strange to see only narwhal-themed wallpapers chosen
>> for the release, especially after Matthew Nuzum said "Starting at the
>> point of Beta Ubuntu changes from the code name of "Natty Narwhal" to
>> "Ubuntu 11.04" it would probably be inappropriate to over-emphasize
>> narwhal graphics." <https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-art>
>>

> It might be a joke, since the narwhal wallpapers go : 1 narwhal ; 2
> narwhals; <atrocity> 3 narwhals.
> --
> Saleel
>

> --

Hey guys,
 when i first saw this image I was pretty upset.. Who the heck chose this
one?
On second look at the other wallpapers included in Natty,  I don't see an
issue now.
  I too miss the animal wallpapers that were part of ubuntu a while back,,
the only thing about this image is that is far too busy  for a desktop
image..
   As far as I can see , there are only 2 narwhal images in the package.  I
could be wrong, however, it is after all Natty Narwhal and I would have
liked to have seen "more" variations on narwhal images.
This particular image is far too busy,, I wouldn't be able to concentrate
while working with that as the background,,,

coz_