On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Vishnoo <v...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 10:44 -0400, Saleel Velankar wrote:
> > As today is the due date for a spectacularly boring research paper of
> > mine, I will be spending the day looking up and rechecking pointless
> > MLA rules. Please post a link to summary/actionables/what happened.
> >
> > --Saleel
> >

> We ended up discussing the wallpaper 'issues' during the freeculture
> showcase session.
> (But since atleast 1 person mentioned they would try to attend via IRC,
> we did come to check if John/anyone was online to answer any
> questions/concerns.. )
>
> However, since a lot of the members from the team did have one major
> concern about using the same tagging for both photographic and
> illustrative wallpapers.
> The change for next cycle will be that the illustrations will use a
> separate tagging.
>
> Is there anything else that the community would like to change this time
> around? (The design team will be around till Wednesday)
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Vish
>

> --

Vish,

I apologize for not checking in but I was not able to adjust my day. I see
the topic of the size of the Ubuntu 11.10 CD is being discussed.

A suggestion I would make to the group is not include images other than the
default and point users to an online site for images.

There is already a link to "http://art.gnome.org/backgrounds/";.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

John